Versatile GORE-TEX PRO jacket performs across a range of alpine conditions. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | AR: All Round.
Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
ALPHA AR JACKET
Because mountain conditions are never a constant, versatility is a requirement. The Alpha AR Jacket is an intelligently designed hardshell designed for a wide range of alpine situations. Two types of GORE-TEX PRO – Most Rugged and Most Breathable Technologies – combine to deliver outstanding durability and exceptional comfort. The helmet compatible StormHood™ delivers full protection, a RECCO® reflector aids search and rescue in emergency situations, crossover chest pockets are easy to access, and pit zips add ventilation.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Breathable and Most Rugged Technologies, RECCO® reflector and custom TPU zipper pulls.
XS, S, M, L, XL
340 g / 12 oz
Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 69 cm / 27.13 in
- Height: 5ft 9"/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 27.5"/69.9cms
- Hips: 38"/96.5cms
- Inseam: 29.5"/74.9cms
- Wearing Size: Small
Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Expedition
Ancillary Manufacturing Facility
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Strategically placed narrow GORE seam tape (8mm width)
- N40d Most Breathable GORE-TEX PRO is supple and lightweight; Most Rugged reinforcements increase durability
Design & Fit
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Tall collar
- Laminated chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
- Slight drop hem
- Internal zippered pocket
- Two external volume pleated chest pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ Zipper Sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Reinforced hood, shoulders and forearms
- RECCO® reflector hidden in hood brim
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed Dynasty colourway
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
MATERIALS & CARE
- N40d Most Breathable 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.