Versatile, lightweight, hardwearing GORE-TEX Pro pant for climbers and alpinists. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | AR: All Round.
Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
ALPINISM AND CLIMBING
Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
ALPHA AR PANT
The Alpha AR Pant hits the sweet spot where lightweight, packability, durability and exceptional weather protection come together. Updated with GORE-TEX Pro N100p-X for hardwearing performance and superior breathability with outstanding rain and snow protection. The Alpha AR Pant combines all-round alpine performance and protection with a regular fit and features geared for the demands of climbing. Arc’teryx Ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterning crafts the shapes of the parts in key joint areas for an added level of use-specific articulation. A unique internal LegWrap™ streamlines the cuff to minimize crampon snags when walking and is removable when not needed. Redesigned to include full length seperating WaterTight™ side zippers and adjustable, removable suspenders for drop seat functionality.
Redesigned to include full length seperating WaterTight™ side zippers and adjustable, removable suspenders for drop seat functionality.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Short, Regular, Tall
575 g / 1 lb 4.3 oz
Regular Fit, with e3D patterning, Trim lower leg
- Height: 6 ft/182.9cms
- Chest Width: 38.5"/97.8cms
- Waist: 31.5"/80cms
- Hips: 38"/96.5cms
- Inseam: 31"/78.7cms
Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Highly durable
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated knees and seat
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length separating side zips enable easy entry and rapid ventilation. Low profile adjusters on both sides for precision fit.
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Removable internal Leg Wrap™ reduces crampon snag
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low-profile waist belt minimizes bulk, and fits comfortably under harnesses and hip belts
- Drop seat functions with suspenders attached
- Adjustable, removable suspenders
- Harness compatible zippered right thigh pocket with flap and internal achnor loop secures items like keys
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Grommets at pant cuffs for installing cord to act as a gaiter
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
ARC'TERYX LAYERING SYSTEM
MATERIALS & CARE
- N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.