Durable, highly versatile GORE-TEX Pro bib for severe mountain conditions. Beta Series: All round mountain apparel | SV: Severe Weather.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Most durable materials and weather protection, for prolonged exposure to severe conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
BETA SV BIB PANT
Hardwearing and highly versatile, the Beta SV Bib is built for rugged mountain conditions. Breathable and durable N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro is reinforced with N115p-x face fabric in high wear areas for protection against harsh mountain environments. Fully separating WaterTight™ two-way zippers give a drop seat option and ease removal over boots and crampons. An elasticized waist keeps the cold and snow out. Keprotec™ instep guards shield from cuts and abrasion, and a bootlace hook helps keep the cuff secure. Athletic e3D fit is streamlined but accommodates layers.
XS, S, M, L, XL
Short, Regular, Tall
615 g / 1 lb 5.7 oz
Regular Fit, with e3D patterning
- Height: 5'9"ft/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 28.5"/72.4cms
- Hips: 38"/96.5cms
- Inseam: 30"/76.2cms
- Wearing: Size Small
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
Design & Fit
- Drop seat design
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full separating two-way side zippers
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Lace hooks
Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low elastacized bib
- Two bib pockets with zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced with N155p-X GORE-TEX face fabric in high wear areas
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Adjustable suspenders
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
ARC'TERYX LAYERING SYSTEM
MATERIALS & CARE
- N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX Pro
- N155p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L— Exclusive to Arc'teryx and engineered for high impact and abrasion resistance, this fabric plies together multiple yarns in an Ottoman weave for maximum bulk, ruggedness and durability.
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.