The lightest, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX trail running jacket.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
NORVAN SL HOODY
The Norvan SL Hoody is the lightest weight, most breathable Arc’teryx GORE-TEX jacket. Weighing a scant 115 grams (4.1 oz), the Norvan SL is an ultra minimalist jacket created specifically for high output trail running in wet conditions. The design utilizes GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology. This watershed technology eliminates the need for a face fabric, significantly reducing weight and increasing breathability while delivering durably waterproof, windproof protection.
XS, S, M, L
110 g / 3.9 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length
- Height: 5'8"/172.7cms
- Chest Width: 35"/88.9cms
- Waist: 29"/73.7cms
- Hips: 38.5"/97.8cms
- Inseam: 31"/78.7cms
- Wearing Size: Small
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Compressible and packable
- Ultra compact
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ technology eliminates the need for face textile
Design & Fit
- Trim, slim fit, optimizes exceptional breathability during high output
- Hood can be rolled and secured with snap when not in use
- Fitted hood with elasticized brim ensures visibility when in use
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Shaped cuffs with low profile elasticated cuff at wrist
- Reflective elements on cuffs for enhanced visibility in low light
- Elasticized bottom hem for secure fit
- Slight drop hem
- GORE-TEX with SHAKEDRY™ product technology: 100% nylon
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle.
- Zip garment up and turn inside out before washing.
- Do not use 'powder' detergent.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Double Rinse.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.