Performance trail running shoe with the grip and security to scramble at speed.
High performance trail running systems for extended high output in challenging terrain.
Trail running footwear providing grip, performance and durability on varied terrain.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
NORVAN VT 2 SHOE
Purpose-built for trail running and scrambling at speed, the Norvan VT2 features an evolved design and smooth ride. Durable and comfortable, the breathable mesh upper has a TPU film overlay and reinforced medial rand and toecap for abrasion resistance. A climbing zone at the forefoot is designed for edging and smearing, a TPU plate provides underfoot protection, and the aggressively lugged Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole creates exceptional traction on a variety of surfaces.
40, 40 2/3, 41 1/3, 42, 42 2/3, 43 1/3, 44, 44 2/3, 45 1/3, 46, 46 2/3, 48
Weight (1/2 Pair):
320 g / 11.3 oz
- Trail running performance with climbing and scrambling agility
- Drop (Stack): 8mm (25mm : 17mm)
- 8mm heel drop
- 4mm lugs
Footwear Outsole Construction
- Vibram® MegaGrip™ rubber compound is durable and grippy
- Durable EVA/Polyolefin blend midsole provides shock absorption and propulsion
- EVA/Polyolefin blended midsole features higher abrasion component in the forefoot for scrambling
- Climbing zone at the forefoot designed for improved edging and better friction
- Toe cap adds protection and abrasion resistance
- Integrated tongue pocket tucks away laces to prevent snags and untying
- TPU protection on the upper provides abrasion resistance
- Forward eyelet placement creates a secure, confident fit
- Breathable mesh upper keeps feet cool and dries quickly
- Mid-forefoot TPU film provides underfoot protection
Footwear Liner Construction
- 4mm thickness OrthoLite™ 3D molded insert
MATERIALS & CARE
- 85% EVA / 15% Polyolefin blend
- Surface clean only.