Lightweight, insulated, air permeable softshell for summer alpine and rock climbing. | FL: Fast and Light.
Air permeable mid layer insulation with abrasion and weather resistant outer surface.
FAST AND LIGHT
Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
PROTON FL HOODY
The Proton FL Hoody balances air permeability and thermal protection during summer alpine and rock climbing, giving comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels. The Fortius™ Air 20 fabric has light wind resistance and air permeability, while Octa® Loft breathable insulation maintains a comfortable micro climate. A low profile, fitted, adjustable hood is uninsulated to fit well under a helmet but still give wind protection. Featured with two zippered chest pockets and two zippered hand warmer pockets.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
320 g / 11.3 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 77 cm / 30.4 in
- Height: 6ft 2"/188cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 29"/73cms
- Inseam: 34"/86.4cms
- Wearing: Size Medium
Rock Climbing / Alpine Climbing
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Air permeable
- Light wind resistance
- Octa® Loft, clean finished, breathable insulation provides thermal protection while maintaining a comfortable micro climate
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Low profile adjustable hood fits under a helmet
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Two stretch woven zippered chest pockets
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
ARC'TERYX LAYERING SYSTEM
MATERIALS & CARE
- Fortius™ Air 20
- Octa® Loft breathable insulation - 100% polyester