Windproof anorak for mountain training in windy, cool, damp conditions. | SL: Superlight.
Technical trail running systems with a focus on freedom of movement and moisture management.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Air permeable four-way stretch woven textiles with superior abrasion resistance.
TRINO SL ANORAK
Run all year. The Trino SL Anorak is superlight, highly breathable, and created to keep you moving on the trail in damp, windy, chilly conditions. Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™, the trim-fitting Trino blocks wind but breathes exceptionally well. The material repels light rain and snow, and has a knit backer for added warmth. Teslin™ panels under the arms improve ventilation, a low-profile hood adds a layer of protection, and a kangaroo pocket hides an internal stash pocket for cash and keys.
XS, S, M, L, XL
290 g / 10.2 oz
Trim fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 65 cm / 25.5 in
- Height: 5'9"ft/175.3cms
- Chest Width: 34"/86.4cms
- Waist: 28.5"/72.4cms
- Hips: 38"/96.5cms
- Inseam: 30"/76.2cms
- Wearing Size: Small
Backcountry Skiing / Training/Fitness / Running
Ancillary Manufacturing Facility
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ is windproof with a durable face and knit backer for enhanced
- Teslin™ panels under arms and on back promote venting
Design & Fit
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Adjustable low profile hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Side zippers give rapid ventilation and easier on/off
- Slight drop hem
- Toggle hem adjuster secures fit and seals out cold
- Kangaroo pocket with zippered entry and an internal security pocket
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™
- Teslin™ - 93% nylon, 7% spandex
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.