-Antegeligvis den beste allround kvalitets bindingen på markedet!
- vekt: 280 gram
- DIN 5-10
- 3 heløfter nivåer
- maskinfrest aluminiums deler ALU 7075
CREST 10 establishes its reputation as the most versatile binding in ATK® Touring category: its lightweight allows long excursions and steep climbs, while the unique technical features of the heel
part extend its use to the most extreme descents!
PRODUCT TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- Monolink® Technology 1.0: the left arm of the toe part is fix, provides a weight reduction of 2,5 grams per toe part and improves stiffness. Lower pressure on the locking system with higher performances.
- The Heel Flap with raiser provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 20 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution (up to 2 full sizes).
- The release system provides a 5 to 10 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- SKI-BRAKE: the binding offers different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model.
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
Materials Alu 7075, Acciaio Inossidabile, POM
Materiali Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, POM
Adjustment 20 mm
Regolazione 20 mm
Ski brake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
Ski Brake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
COMPETITIONS , the hardest environment for equipments. Starting from the highest performance and quality standard required by racers we extended our product range to SKI-TOURING and FREE-RIDE markets, while studying innovative solutions and reducing, season by season, the weight of our bindings.
“ Commitment, passion and endless research are the guidelines of our mission and that of our team.
Our mission? Elevate your feelings to the next level”
ATK® was born in FIORANO MODENESE ( MODENA, ITALY ) a highly technological industrial district, in the middle of the Italian Motor Valley, where innovation and high quality mechanical components are engineered, developed, manufactured and exported all around the world. ATK RACE was founded by Famiglia Indulti, direct owner of OFFICINA GIMEC GROUP specialized in high precision mechanical milling and turning for twenty years, that provided the necessary financial resources, technology and logistics to start-up this new adventure , that within the first two years (2008 ), became the Ski Mountaineering World Champion with Dennis Brunnod and Manfred Reichegger.
ATK® KEYS OF SUCCESS
RESEACH, INNOVATION, QUALITY and SERVICE. That’s all.
Actually ATK RACE® offers to the world market the right products at the right moment, bringing on hundreds of technical evolutions in a very short time, tens of internationally extended patents . Our research is always focusing to reach the highest performances and to offer extreme lightness for the best user experience.