-Antegeligvis den beste freeride lettvekts kvalitets bindingen på markedet!
ATK’s free touring jewel. Designed for all enthusiasts for whom weight is certainly an important factor but who are not willing to compromise in terms of performance.
The new “R12” family shows 4 different productive Technologies and 6 ATK® Patents, among which the new Snow Pack Proof System® which avoids the snow, ice or debris entrance under the toe piece locking mechanism.
The huge know-how that ATK® developed on the racing field has also made it possible to achieve a weight of only 330 grams, including the new rear ski brake which provides a great braking action with an astonishing ease of use and lightness.
A new fully-adjustable Freeride Spacer is available as an accessory and it definitely closes the gap in between Free Touring and Free Ride categories and moves precision and power transmission to a racing Alpine binding level.
The R12 binding is offered in 3 different colors: White, Light Blue and Orange to perfectly match with any ski topsheet.
PRODUCTS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system ( 8+4 / tot 12 mm of elasticty ) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- An updated version of Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 5 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE is integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 12 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- SKI-BRAKE ELASTIC SLIDE: integrated in the ski-brake pad to keep the lateral release value of the binding fixed.
- Rear SKI BRAKE included: characterized by ATK® usual quality and extreme lightness. Two different positions (Uphill and Downhill) can be simply selected by pressing a button.
- FREERIDE SPACER ( optional ): with this new accessory, we covered and exceeded the gap in between tech and apline bindings providing an astonishing downhill performance.
Materials Alu Alloys, Stainless Steel, POM
Materiali Leghe di Alluminio, Acciaio Inossidabile, POM
Adjustment: 25 mm
Regolazione: 25 mm
Ski brake: 75, 86, 91, 97 , 102, 108, 120
Ski Brake: 75, 86, 91, 97, 102, 108, 120
COMPETITIONS , the hardest environment for equipments. Starting from the highest performance and quality standard required by racers we extended our product range to SKI-TOURING and FREE-RIDE markets, while studying innovative solutions and reducing, season by season, the weight of our bindings.
“ Commitment, passion and endless research are the guidelines of our mission and that of our team.
Our mission? Elevate your feelings to the next level”
ATK® was born in FIORANO MODENESE ( MODENA, ITALY ) a highly technological industrial district, in the middle of the Italian Motor Valley, where innovation and high quality mechanical components are engineered, developed, manufactured and exported all around the world. ATK RACE was founded by Famiglia Indulti, direct owner of OFFICINA GIMEC GROUP specialized in high precision mechanical milling and turning for twenty years, that provided the necessary financial resources, technology and logistics to start-up this new adventure , that within the first two years (2008 ), became the Ski Mountaineering World Champion with Dennis Brunnod and Manfred Reichegger.
ATK® KEYS OF SUCCESS
RESEACH, INNOVATION, QUALITY and SERVICE. That’s all.
Actually ATK RACE® offers to the world market the right products at the right moment, bringing on hundreds of technical evolutions in a very short time, tens of internationally extended patents . Our research is always focusing to reach the highest performances and to offer extreme lightness for the best user experience.