Kvalitets racing binding, sterkere, raskere, lettere.
Revolution World Cup is synonymous with elegance and exclusivity. Winner of the 2019 World Cup Championship at the feet of the French champion Axelle Mollaret, it is a veritable concentration of technology and innovation .105 grams of renewed design, responsiveness and ease of use, thanks to the application of ATK® technologies (3 APPLIED PATENTS) .
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
- The refined design of the front lever has made it even easier and more immediate to use, easy to handle, especially in more difficult situations, when fatigue takes over and makes even the simplest of operations complicated.
- The plastic protection on the lever reduces the wear and tear due to the pressure exerted with the tip of the poles, helping to maintain the aesthetics of the product over time.
- The ROLLING-IN SYSTEM®, thanks to the “U” spring with rotating bushings, provides a softer heel hooking making the step-in easy even in fresh snow conditions and eliminates the typical wear and tear of the titanium spring.
- Adjustable Heel Cover: the ATK® heel cover presents an adjustable rotation hardness system to provide the perfect stability during the years.
- RACE SETTING: the side release (Mz) and the vertical release (My) of the binding are fixed at a certain value (ca. 8 Mz e 9 My), defined in the years by our athletes team to be the best balance between safety and stability.
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part; it also avoids snow loads on the toe piece, granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
Materials Alu 7075, Titanium, POM
Materiali Alu 7075, Titanium, POM
Release Race Setting
Sgancio Settaggio gara
Limited edition Only on preorders
Edizione limitata Disponibile solo in preordine
COMPETITIONS , the hardest environment for equipments. Starting from the highest performance and quality standard required by racers we extended our product range to SKI-TOURING and FREE-RIDE markets, while studying innovative solutions and reducing, season by season, the weight of our bindings.
“ Commitment, passion and endless research are the guidelines of our mission and that of our team.
Our mission? Elevate your feelings to the next level”
ATK® was born in FIORANO MODENESE ( MODENA, ITALY ) a highly technological industrial district, in the middle of the Italian Motor Valley, where innovation and high quality mechanical components are engineered, developed, manufactured and exported all around the world. ATK RACE was founded by Famiglia Indulti, direct owner of OFFICINA GIMEC GROUP specialized in high precision mechanical milling and turning for twenty years, that provided the necessary financial resources, technology and logistics to start-up this new adventure , that within the first two years (2008 ), became the Ski Mountaineering World Champion with Dennis Brunnod and Manfred Reichegger.
ATK® KEYS OF SUCCESS
RESEACH, INNOVATION, QUALITY and SERVICE. That’s all.
Actually ATK RACE® offers to the world market the right products at the right moment, bringing on hundreds of technical evolutions in a very short time, tens of internationally extended patents . Our research is always focusing to reach the highest performances and to offer extreme lightness for the best user experience.