Dry and warm – this is our most versatile insulated GORE-TEX mountain shell jacket.
Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Thermally insulated products that provide efficient warmth and protection from the elements.
Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
BETA INSULATED JACKET
The Betas – our alpine shells renowned for exceptional versatility, lasting performance, and willingness to take on anything. Leveraging Coreloft™ Continuous insulation and a more sustainable waterproof, breathable 40D GORE-TEX fabric, the insulated Beta is the jacket for alpine adventure in cold conditions. Helmet compatible, its StormHood™ adjusts to maximize peripheral vision. Pit zippers ventilate, pockets are organized and accessible, and an embedded RECCO™ reflector can facilitate search and rescue.
Size and Fit Tips: Regular Fit - Our classic fit is cut comfortably throughout the chest, waist, hip, and thigh. It allows freedom of movement, provides shape, and layers comfortably over our insulation and midlayers. Be sure to double-check our new sizing charts before checkout.
Size XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 600g / 1 lb 5.2 oz
Model MeasurementsHeight: 5'7", Bust Width: 32", Waist: 25", Hip: 35"
Wearing Size: Small
Sizing Chart Women's Top Sizing Chart & Fit Guide
Activity All Round
Manufacturing Facility HUI ZHOU CHARMING ENT., LTD, China
FULL PRODUCT FEATURES
- Resilient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is mapped for optimal thermal performance
- GORE-TEX two-layer construction
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impacting visibility
Logos & Label Configuration
- Embroidered logo
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal dump pocket
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Chest pocket with zip
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Contains recycled nylon
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full separating two-way front zip
- Pit zippers for easy venting
MATERIALS & CARE
- Self: 2L 40D GORE-TEX - bluesign Approved Material
- Lining: 20D plain weave - 100% Nylon - bluesign Approved Material
- Insulation: Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²) and 100 (100g/m²) - 100% polyester
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
- To prevent abrasion and marking follow these steps when washing your jackets and pants:
- Always securely close all zippers prior to washing.
- Wash separately to prevent damage from other garments.