Product code: QIO-34
- Hyperlite rip-stop outer & lining fabric
- Thermic stretch fleece with grid face & brushed back panelling
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation, 95g
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with Thermic panelling & lycra binding
- Fleece lined chin guard
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal storm flap
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets.
- Left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 2 Interior drop-in pockets
- Lycra bound elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 350g
Worn as either a lightweight outer or warm midlayer, the Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is incredibly versatile, offering durability, breathability, and freedom of movement for any winter adventure.
Filled with synthetic Cirrus™ Featherless insulation, the Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody works to balance and regulate temperature. Designed to ensure you don't overheat when you're moving or get cold when you stop, the Thermic™ stretch fleece panels offer excellent flexibility and exceptional breathability. The Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is made with durable Hyperlite™ rip-stop outer and lining fabric, which sheds water and is quick drying. The left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack so it packs away neatly when you're on the move.
Featuring a low profile, under-helmet hood, fleece lined chin guard, and front zip with internal storm flap to for that extra comfort and protection. The hard working Women's Cirrus Flex Hoody is designed for long mountain days and year round active use as part of a layering system.
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.