Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket Men. A warm, lightweight insulated jacket, suitable as both a mid and outer layer. The hybrid fill construction of down and PrimaLoft® Gold Active ensures optimal moisture-wicking. The Eigerjoch jacket can endure rock contact and heavy backpack wear without damage thanks to particularly abrasion-proof Pertex® Quantum. Innovative. Without compromises. A down jacket with an outstanding heat/weight ratio.
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with Diamond Fuse technology for superb abrasion resistance
- Filled with 90 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- Primaloft Gold Active® inserts (80 g/m2) in shoulders, hood, back and sleeve ends for warmth, even in damp conditions
- Helmet-compatible adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Small packing volume: Jacket can be stowed in the front right pocket
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Elastic cuffs
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Item no.1013-01620
- Weight [g]405
- CutRegular Fit
Denier (main material):
- 90% Down|10% Feather
- 100% Polyamide
- 100% Polyamide
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.