"The jacket stands out with its sophisticated materials and striking, attractive design. We have combined natural and synthetic insulation materials to take advantage of the best of both worlds."
Alfred Stoppacher - Head of Product Management Apparel
including VAT Free shipping
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum material with Diamond Fuse technology for superb abrasion resistance
- Filled with water-repellent 90/10 goose down with 850 cuin fill power for very high heat retention
- Primaloft Gold Active® sections with 4-way stretch under arms and on hood for optimal moisture-wicking and freedom of movement
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- MAMMUT® Thermo Management Technology™ for optimum weather protection and comfort
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Internal chest pocket with zipper for use as a stuff bag
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Elastic cuffs
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Item no.1010-24740
- Weight [g]505
- CutAthletic Fit
Alpine history was written on the Eiger and we are sure that the first ascenders of the north face would also have wished they had a lightweight insulating jacket. Whether you have set your sights on a first ascent or a repeat of a classic, on cold days in high mountain terrain, you should always take along a warm, lightweight insulating jacket that fits under a hard shell but is small enough to stow in your backpack. The Mammut Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket is an innovative and uncompromising down jacket with an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio. The torso area of the high-end jacket is filled with water-repellent 90/10 goose down with 850 cuin puff strength, sourced from animal-friendly operations. Under the arms and on the hood, PrimaLoft® Gold Active inserts with 4-way stretch ensure optimal moisture-wicking and freedom of movement - with or without a helmet. The outer material is the water-repellent and highly abrasion-proof Pertex® Quantum, to ensure the Eigerjoch survives even contact with rocks and your heavy backpack unscathed. The same revolutionary pattern as used for the Nordwand jackets ensures that the Eigerjoch IN Hooded Jacket sits perfectly when climbing or mountaineering. The pockets are accessible even when wearing a climbing harness and the elasticated cuffs stop cold air from penetrating. And if you take the Eigerjoch Advanced IN Hooded Jacket off, you can simply pack it up in the chest pocket.
- 90% Down|10% Feather
- 100% Polyamide
- 100% Polyamide
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.