Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket Women - reliable insulation and warmth. The outside of the jacket is made from an extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material, which is water-repellent. The combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers in areas exposed to moisture ensures optimum moisture-wicking and keeps your body climate at a comfortable level.
- Extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material with ultra-thin water-repellent coating and Diamond Fuse technology for increased weather protection and excellent abrasion resistance
- Combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers on areas exposed to moisture for optimum moisture-wicking and body climate
- Filled with 176 g water-repellent 90/10 goose down (puff strength: 850 cuin) for optimal heat retention
- Taped external seams for greater heat retention and weather protection
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- One-hand adjustable drawstring cord with Cohaesive® stoppers for easy adjustment of hem and hood - even when wearing gloves
- 2 backpack-compatible chest pockets with zipper
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- Additional stow bag with 2 carabiner loops
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Item no.1013-01770
- Weight [g]746
- CutRegular Fit
Denier (main material):
- 90% Down|10% Feather
- 100% Polyamide
- 100% Polyamide
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.