You must be able to rely on your equipment if you want to conquer the mountains. The Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket Women reliably provides warmth and insulation, letting you concentrate on your challenge. On the outside, the jacket is made of an extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material which is water repellent. The combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers on areas exposed to moisture ensures optimum moisture-wicking and keeps your body climate at a comfortable level. With its ergonomic design, the Eigerjoch Pro IN Hooded Jacket Women has been tailored to alpine movement sequences, while Mammut® High Reach technology™ guarantees unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing. This jacket brings the summit closer.
- Extremely lightweight Pertex® Quantum Pro material with ultra-thin water-repellent coating and Diamond Fuse technology for increased weather protection and excellent abrasion resistance
- MAMMUT Thermo Management System™ for optimum weather protection and comfort
- Double-chamber construction to avoid cold bridges
- Taped external seams for greater heat retention and weather protection
- Combination of down and PrimaLoft® chambers on areas exposed to moisture for optimum moisture-wicking and body climate
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Backpack-compatible chest zipper pocket
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Insulated double-stormflap behind front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- Silicone webbing on the hem ensures perfect sealing and stops the jacket from riding up
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- Additional stow bag with carabiner loop
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Item no.1013-00230
- Weight [g]780
- CutRegular Fit
- 90% Down|10% Feather
- 100% Polyamide
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyamide
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.