Up in the mountains, you need equipment you can rely on. The Eisfeld Advanced SO Pants Men from the Eiger Extreme Collection combine a highly elasticated Schoeller®-dryskin soft shell material with robust, elasticated Cordura inserts for optimum freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance, to allow you to move freely in the mountains. The Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ also optimizes the pants’ cut for alpine movement sequences to make sure your clothing doesn't hold you back. The pants are designed to allow them to be worn with a climbing harness. Additional features such as different pockets add the finishing touches to the design.
- Material blend consisting of highly elastic schoeller® dryskin Soft Shell and robust, elastic Cordura sections for optimum freedom of movement, breathability and abrasion resistance
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- The coldblack® treatment helps to stop dark colors from heating up
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Flat elastic waistband with belt loops that do not create bulk under a climbing harness
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Seat pocket with zipper
- Map pocket with zipper on leg
- Leg hem with gusset, zipper and anti-slip webbing
- Made in Europe
- Item no.1021-12091
- Weight [g]430
- CutAthletic Fit
- 83% Polyamide|10% Polyester|7% Spandex
- 100% Polyester
- 94% Polyamide|6% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.
TOPS - WOMEN
|Chest in cm||77-81||82-87||88-93||94-100||101-108||109-119||117-124|
|Waist in cm||62-65||66-70||71-76||77-83||84-92||93-101||102-110|
|Hip in cm||85-89||90-95||96-101||102-108||109-116||117-124||125-132|
TOPS - WOMEN: EU-CONVERTER
Mammut supplies its tops in four different fits, from body-hugging and athletic to roomy and comfortable. As a result, all mountain sport lovers can find just the right top to match their body and activities. Some models have a longer cut to offer comfort for the different needs of various kinds of sportive activities.
SLIM FITA very close fit around the upper body and arms, body-hugging, very elastic/stretchable materials.
ATHLETIC FITDynamic cut, defined body shape, pre-shaped sleeves, elastic/stretchable materials.
REGULAR FITA close, athletic cut, with little tailoring, comfortable, some elastic/stretchable materials.
A wide, and in some places longer, cut on the upper body and arms, for a casual and comfortable fit, made from stretch materials.