When it comes to outdoor adventures, we demand a lot from our functional clothing. Our hybrid softshell Eisfeld Guide SO Hooded Jacket Men features an impressive mix of technical materials for colder days. It combines excellent breathability and flexibility with extra weather protection. Based on our MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology, the cut is optimized for a natural fit and gives maximum freedom of movement. This makes the Eisfeld Guide SO Hooded Jacket Men very versatile, perfect for (high) ski tours as well as ice climbing.
The MAMMUT hybrid softshell jacket
A technical blend of materials for a functional hybrid soft shell jacket. The Eisfeld Guide SO Hooded Jacket Men is designed for cold days. An ideal choice for Caro North and a tour in the Antarctic.
Breathable and flexible
Breathability combined with wind protection and flexibility. Georganic 3D Technology makes the Eisfeld Guide SO Hooded Jacket Men very flexible thanks to an organically shaped cut.
Breathable. Flexible. Weather resistant. The Eisfeld Guide SO Hooded Jacket Men is a versatile jacket for activities ranging from ski touring to ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
- Hybrid construction for an optimum balance of weather protection and thermal comfort
- Highly elastic double fabric for optimal freedom of movement and high breathability
- Gore-Tex® Infinium™ with slightly textured backing in exposed areas for extra protection against cold, wet and windy conditions
- Partly waterproof: taped seams in GORE-TEX® Infinium™ areas
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Water-repellent YKK 2-way front zipper
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- Internal zipper pocket
- Cuffs can be adjusted using high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Item no.1011-00750
- Weight [g]621
- CutAthletic Fit
- 92% Polyamide|8% Spandex
Insert - backing:
- 100% Polyester
Insert - membrane:
- 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- 62% Polyamide|27% Polyester|11% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.