The hybrid softshell pants with a technical mix of materials for colder days: With the Eisfeld Guide SO Pants Men you can enjoy the variety softshell pants have to offer. They combine excellent breathability and flexibility with extra weather protection. This makes them perfect for everything from (high) ski tours to ice climbing – after all, they are much more flexible than hardshell pants. Gore-Tex Infinium prevents the penetration of water at exposed areas, where seams are also additionally bonded, therefore providing great all-around weather protection.
including VAT Free shipping
Hybrid softshell pants
Icy temperatures, harsh landscapes. The Eisfeld Guide SO Pants Men are hybrid soft shell pants with a technical blend of materials for very cold days.
Gore-Tex Infinium. Bonded seams. Maximum protection from water. The Eisfeld Guide SO Pants Men are ideally suited for unpredictable weather.
Breathable and flexible. The Eisfeld Guide SO Pants Men are versatile pants for activities ranging from ski touring to ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
- Hybrid construction for an optimum balance of weather protection and thermal comfort
- Highly elastic double fabric for optimal freedom of movement and high breathability
- Gore-Tex® Infinium™ with slightly textured backing in exposed areas for extra protection against cold, wet and windy conditions
- Partly waterproof: taped seams in GORE-TEX® Infinium™ areas
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology pattern for an optimized fit and for greater freedom of movement
- MAMMUT® Gaiter Solution™ for a perfect fit on mountain and ski touring boots
- Raised rear waistband with mesh insert for optimum moisture management
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Map pocket with water-repellent zipper on leg
- Side ventilation with water-repellent zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Reinforced seam edges and crampon protection made from Dyneema® material
- Hem and leg width can be adjusted using Velcro fasteners
- Leg hem with gusset and zipper
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Item no.1021-00370
- Weight [g]719
- CutAthletic Fit
- 92% Polyamide|8% Spandex
Insert - backing:
- 100% Polyester
Insert - membrane:
- 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- 62% Polyamide|27% Polyester|11% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.