If you like extreme challenges, you need gear that can stand up to extreme conditions. The Eiswand Guide ML Jacket Women is a robust, durable, very versatile, warm mid-layer made of a high-quality fabric blend. Its ceramic print increases its abrasion resistance and makes it fit for rock contact. In addition, the mid-layer provides improved breathability thanks to thin mesh material under the arms. It works equally well as an outer layer and underneath a weatherproof jacket as an insulating layer.
- Combination of two different Pontetorto® Technostretch® materials ensures optimal moisture management and unrestricted freedom of movement
- Abrasion-proof ceramic print on the main material for longevity
- Inserts under arms made of thin material with waffle weave structure for increased breathability
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- High-quality flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
- Made in Europe
- Item no.1014-01460
- Weight [g]356
- CutAthletic Fit
- 49% Polyester|41% Polyamide|10% Spandex
- 69% Polyester|28% Polyamide|3% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.
TOPS - WOMEN
|Chest in cm||77-81||82-87||88-93||94-100||101-108||109-119||117-124|
|Waist in cm||62-65||66-70||71-76||77-83||84-92||93-101||102-110|
|Hip in cm||85-89||90-95||96-101||102-108||109-116||117-124||125-132|
TOPS - WOMEN: EU-CONVERTER
Mammut supplies its tops in four different fits, from body-hugging and athletic to roomy and comfortable. As a result, all mountain sport lovers can find just the right top to match their body and activities. Some models have a longer cut to offer comfort for the different needs of various kinds of sportive activities.
SLIM FITA very close fit around the upper body and arms, body-hugging, very elastic/stretchable materials.
ATHLETIC FITDynamic cut, defined body shape, pre-shaped sleeves, elastic/stretchable materials.
REGULAR FITA close, athletic cut, with little tailoring, comfortable, some elastic/stretchable materials.
A wide, and in some places longer, cut on the upper body and arms, for a casual and comfortable fit, made from stretch materials.