Women's Electron Vest
The Women's Electron Vest is a mid-weight technical down gilet, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (100g/ 3.5oz in size 12)
- 100% Nylon inner
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,100g / 3.5oz size 12
- 275g / 9.7oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso
- Stitch-through mini channels on sides
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® VISLON® handwarmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven armholes
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
The Electron Vest is a mid-weight technical down gilet, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use.
Using the same high quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down as our Electron Jacket, this vest offers high levels of emergency warmth and protection for the mountains. A combination of midi and mini baffle sizes allows for controlled down migration and elasticated arm holes allow for maximum freedom of movement and reaches when climbing.
Product Code: QDN-59
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.