The Haldigrat HS Pants Women – super comfortable hardshell pants for free tourers, their cool fit is inspired by freeriding. Those who don't shy away from strenuous climbs benefit from the high breathability of the pants. The pants' design focuses on the most important features for freeriders, which include good accessibility and the size of the pockets. The long ventilation openings ensure that the body climate remains balanced even during strenuous ascents. Fun Fact: The Haldigrat HS Pants Women are named after the Haldigrat in Central Switzerland – a true freeriding insider tip.
including VAT Free shipping
Comfortable hardshell pants
These pants take their name from the freeriding paradise in Central Switzerland: the Haldigrat HS Pants Women are elasticated hard shell pants for free tourers. Caro North is currently conquering the Antarctic in these pants.
Take a breath or let your pants breathe
High breathability, long ventilation openings. These features ensure a balanced climate for the Haldigrat HS Pants Women. Practical for strenuous adventures.
A heart for freeriders
A freeride-optimized fit harmonizes with various practical features, including easy access to the pants’ ideally sized pockets.
- Raised, elasticated rear waistband for protection against powder snow and increased comfort
- Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- 2 water-repellent zipper pockets
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Item no.1020-12590
- Weight [g]486
- Water column [mm]20000
- CutLoose Fit
- Breathability20.000 g/m²/24h
Denier (main material):
- 91% Polyamide|9% Spandex
Main Material - Backing:
- 100% Polyester
Main Material - Face:
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Membrane:
- 100% Polyurethane