Our Hammock Tarp compliments your lightweight and compact hammock by providing the most effective coverage without adding excess weight or bulk. The minimalist design tapers towards the ends where the hammock narrows and has a single tie-out point on one side providing enough room to cook under while sitting on your hammock. Two tie-out points on the opposite side can be pegged close to the ground for protection against prevailing wind and rain.
- Ultra-Sil® Nano 15D Nylon fabric for advanced strength to weight performance
- Two tie-out points on one side for protection against high wind or driving rain
- Single tie-out point on opposite side for reduced weight and bulk
- 5 Hypalon tie-out points each hold the tip of a trekking pole
- Specifically designed for hammock users who lie on a slight angle for a flatter, more comfortable position
A very lightweight technical waterproof 15 denier nylon fabric. 15D Ultra-Sil® has a siliconised outer surface for improved...
Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude. From our West Australian base, we have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries. Our original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production methods. It inspires new product innovations that keep us at the forefront of delivering lighter, better made, better performing gear to outdoor enthusiasts and active travellers around the world