Warm mitten in a shorter model with GORE-TEX membrane that makes it waterproof and highly breathable. Made of durable goatskin with a durable and stretchy softshell backhand. A neoprene cuff keeps the warmth inside the glove and provides a comfortable fit around the wrist. Perfect for downhill skiing and other outdoor activities in winter. As a mitten, it’s particularly suitable if you need a little more warmth for your fingers, but this model is also available as a five-finger glove.
- Warm and weather-resistant mitten.
- GORE-TEX stops wind and wetness while allowing moisture to escape.
- Backhand featuring a windproof and breathable polyamide stretch fabric.
- Impregnated goatskin provides durability and good grip.
- Liner featuring soft, brushed polyester.
- Warm synthetic insulation (Fiberfill).
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
Skiing | Everyday winter | Snowboard
Attachments for handcuffs | Elastic at wrist | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure
Hestra flextron softshell 4-way stretch | Impregnated goat leather
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. We also develop gloves for professional uses such as construction work under the brand name HESTRA JOB. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers under the direction of Design director Marianne Knutsson-Hall.