Short, supple freeriding glove designed for the best possible grip. Sewn in goatskin leather and cowhide with a warming synthetic lining. Ergo Grip construction with carefully placed seams follows the natural ergonomics and mobility of the hand.
- Supple ski glove for freeriding / skiing and snowboarding.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Supple, treated cowhide backhand.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Lightweight brushed polyester lining.
- Foam insulation provides extra heat and stability.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included."
Short, supple 5-finger freeriding glove for alpine skiers and snowboarders who prioritise grip and feel over lots of insulation. Sewn in hardwearing treated leather – goatskin on the palm and cowhide on the backhand – with a lightweight brushed polyester lining. This glove features Ergo Grip construction where the seams are positioned to optimise freedom of movement of the fingers with minimum surplus fabric in the palm. All in all, this makes for a comfortable glove with fantastic grip and fingertip sensitivity – perfect for piste, park and off-piste in the milder months of the ski season.
Hai Phong, Vietnam
Skiing | Ski touring | Snowboard
Elastic at wrist | Ergo Grip construction | Handcuffs | Wrist strap with velcro closure | Puller at cuff
Cowhide | Impregnated goat leather
HESTRA is one of the leading international glove brands in skiing, outdoor recreation and leisure. We also develop gloves for professional uses such as construction work under the brand name HESTRA JOB. Design and product development is done in cooperation with some of the world's best professional skiers and adventurers under the direction of Design director Marianne Knutsson-Hall.