CARE: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
- FIT: Slim
- LAYER: Underwear
- BEST FOR: Hike, Adventure, Training
- BENEFITS: Support, comfort, breathability, odor resistance, stretch
- FEATURES: Cool-Lite™ fabric for faster wicking, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation, wide open racerback with low cut armholes, cup inserts for enhanced fit and support, support level: medium, flatlock seams and no side seam prevent underarm chafing, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- MODEL: Height: 5'10" / 180cm. Waist: 25" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
Combining a classic racerback silhouette with a technical fabric design that’s ideal for active pursuits in warm weather, the Meld Zone Sport Bra provides medium support and maximum breathability. This active, slim-fit bra features our super-soft jersey Corespun fabric, which uses nylon threads wrapped in merino wool for added durability that retains incredible next-to-skin softness, as well as natural TENCEL® and a touch of LYCRA® for stretch and comfort. In key areas, the Meld Zone features panels of eyelet merino mesh, to amplify ventilation when you’re on the move in hot conditions. Cup inserts provide enhanced fit and support, while flatlock stitching and no side seams eliminate chafing.
FABRIC & CARE
- FABRIC WEIGHT: 155 Ultralight
- FABRIC: Body: 50% Merino Wool / 33% TENCEL® / 12% Nylon / 5% LYCRA® Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool / 34% TENCEL® / 15% Nylon
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: Medium = 120g / 4.23 oz
Need more help? Contact us here.
Place the measuring tape at your natural waist, the narrowest part of your torso.
Place the measuring tape around the fullest point on your hips.
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
*Looking for the inseam length? Please refer to the product page to find out.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.