Extreme activities call for extremely durable functional clothing. With the Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket Women, you are equipped for the mountains. Thanks to the Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond-Fuse technology, this lightweight insulating jacket provides excellent weather protection with no compromises in terms of breathability or abrasion resistance. The insulating material retains heat without allowing it to build up, making sure you stay comfortable. The jacket caters ideally to extreme movements on the mountain thanks to a combination of Georganic Y-Shape Pattern, Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ and Mammut® High Reach Technology™, providing an optimized fit and maximum performance in alpine movement sequences. With the Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Jacket Women, you are ready for any extreme challenge in the mountains.
Item no.1013-00950Weight [g]280CutAthletic Fit
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material (95 g) offering heat retention without heat build-up
- Enhanced breathability and absolute freedom of movement thanks to elasticated Pontetorto® Stretch fleece inserts on the sides, arms and back
- Georganic Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT Thermo Management System™ for optimum weather protection and comfort
- 2 front pockets with concealed zipper
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- MAMMUT CONNECT inside
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
100% Polyamide Insert
94% Polyester | 6% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.
TOPS - WOMEN
|Chest in cm||77-81||82-87||88-93||94-100||101-108||109-119||117-124|
|Waist in cm||62-65||66-70||71-76||77-83||84-92||93-101||102-110|
|Hip in cm||85-89||90-95||96-101||102-108||109-116||117-124||125-132|
TOPS - WOMEN: EU-CONVERTER
Mammut supplies its tops in four different fits, from body-hugging and athletic to roomy and comfortable. As a result, all mountain sport lovers can find just the right top to match their body and activities. Some models have a longer cut to offer comfort for the different needs of various kinds of sportive activities.
SLIM FITA very close fit around the upper body and arms, body-hugging, very elastic/stretchable materials.
ATHLETIC FITDynamic cut, defined body shape, pre-shaped sleeves, elastic/stretchable materials.
REGULAR FITA close, athletic cut, with little tailoring, comfortable, some elastic/stretchable materials.
A wide, and in some places longer, cut on the upper body and arms, for a casual and comfortable fit, made from stretch materials.