Function and design optimized for:
Hybrid soft shell pants with a technical blend of materials for colder days: the Eisfeld Guide SO Pants Men. They combine excellent breathability and flexibility with reliable weather protection. Perfect for everything from (high) ski tours to ice climbing.
- Hybrid construction for an optimum balance of weather protection and thermal comfort
- Extremely abrasion-proof and highly elastic soft shell double fabric for durability, freedom of movement and breathability
- Gore-Tex® Infinium™ with slightly textured backing in exposed areas for extra protection against cold, wet and windy conditions
- Partly waterproof: taped seams in GORE-TEX® Infinium™ areas
- Raised rear waistband with mesh insert for optimum moisture management
- Especially wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - adjustable from the outside via Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- Concealed fly with snap buttons
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Map pocket with water-repellent zipper on leg
- Integrated cellphone pocket made from mesh material inside the leg pocket
- Side ventilation with water-repellent zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Reinforced seam edges and crampon protection made from Dyneema® material
- Leg width adjustment via high-quality Hypalon hook and loop fasteners
- Leg hem with gusset and zipper
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Item no.1021-00520
- Weight [g]808
- CutAthletic Fit
- 92% Polyamide|8% Spandex
Insert - backing:
- 100% Polyester
Insert - membrane:
- 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- 93% Polyamide|7% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.