Will your next outing take you into high mountain terrain? The Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men will add the perfect finishing touch to your equipment. Designed for alpine conditions, this hoody features Mammut Seamless Reinforcement™ - innovative, seamless integrated abrasion protection for unrestricted freedom of movement and a very modern look. The highly breathable schoeller®-dryskin soft shell material with 4-way stretch fends off any gusts of wind and offers you great comfort as well as quick drying. The combination of Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ and Mammut® High Reach Technology™ supports almost any movement in alpine terrain. The hood provides effective protection from the elements. Particularly useful: the hood is both stormproof and helmet-compatible. The Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men combines complete freedom of movement in alpine terrain with weather-resistant properties - a perfect blend!
Two functions, one material: Seamless technologyMammut® Phase Map™ technology seamlessly integrates and combines extremely different material properties and processing methods into a single material. Phase Map™ guarantees you a seamless, functional, and modern design for maximum performance.
Cut adapted to climbing movementsDoes the next hold seem unreachable? Not with the Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men. Mammut® High Reach Technology™ is an innovative pattern construction. It gives the jacket vertical freedom of movement when climbing. As a result, it sits perfectly and does not slide up while you are moving.
Climate comfort and weather protectionThe Eisfeld Light SO Hoody Men can rely on a unique symbiosis of climate comfort and weather protection thanks to the schoeller®-dryskin material. Courtesy of its 3D structure on the inside, the double fabric rapidly absorbs moisture from the body and distributes it over a wide area so that it can evaporate more easily. The tightly woven exterior offers reliable protection from the wind despite its high breathability. The PFC-free ecorepel® organic finish of the material is derived from renewable waterproof materials and offers durable water-repellency.
Item no.1011-00020Weight [g]455CutAthletic Fit
- Very breathable, wind-repellent schoeller® dryskin Soft Shell material with 4-way stretch for high level of comfort and short drying time
- MAMMUT Phase Weave™ seamlessly integrates and combines different material properties and processing methods in a single material
- MAMMUT Seamless Reinforcement™: innovative, seamlessly integrated abrasion resistance for unimpeded freedom of movement and a modern look
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- coldblack® treatment helps to stop dark colors overheating in sunlight
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Chest pocket with recessed bonded zippers
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Made in Europe
- 72 cm total length, 88 cm sleeve length from the neck cut out in size M
- Our model is 184 cm tall and wears size M.
MATERIAL & TECHNOLOGY
93% Polyamide | 7% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.
TOPS - MEN
|Chest in cm||87-94||95-102||103-110||111-118||119-126||127-134|
|Waist in cm||73-80||81-88||89-96||97-105||106-114||115-125|
|Hip in cm||86-93||94-101||102-109||110-117||118-125||126-133|
TOPS - MEN: EU-CONVERTER
Mammut supplies its tops in four different fits, from body-hugging and athletic to roomy and comfortable. As a result, all mountain sport lovers can find just the right top to match their body and activities. Some models have a longer cut to offer comfort for the different needs of various kinds of sportive activities.
SLIM FITA very close fit around the upper body and arms, body-hugging, very elastic/stretchable materials.
ATHLETIC FITDynamic cut, defined body shape, pre-shaped sleeves, elastic/stretchable materials.
REGULAR FITA close, athletic cut, with little tailoring, comfortable, some elastic/stretchable materials.
A wide, and in some places longer, cut on the upper body and arms, for a casual and comfortable fit, made from stretch materials.