Function and design optimized for:
The Eiswand Guide ML Jacket Women: a robust, durable, very versatile, warm mid-layer made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature. It impresses with improved breathability thanks to thin mesh material under the arms and the antibacterial effect of the wool, which limits unpleasant odors. The Eiswand Guide ML Jacket Women functions as an outer layer and as an insulating layer underneath a weatherproof jacket.
- Main material made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature with transparent ceramic print for abrasion resistance and durability
- Waffle structure on inside provides optimum moisture management
- Storm fleece inserts with exclusive Eiger waffle structure on the forearms
- Natural, antibacterial effect of wool keeps unpleasant odors at bay, even after long days
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- 2 side pockets with concealed zippers
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- Made in Europe
- Item no.1014-02360
- Weight [g]290
- CutAthletic Fit
- 91% Polyester|9% Spandex
- 67% Polyester|26% Wool|7% Spandex
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.