Whether you're seeking out alpine adventures or climbing closer to home, the Microlight Jacket is ideal for any adventure where warmth, weight, and packability are prime concerns.
- 750FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (125g/4oz in Size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Insulation - 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,125g / 4oz size L
- 379g / 13.4oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Whether you're seeking out alpine adventures or climbing closer to home, the Microlight Jacket is ideal for any adventure where warmth, weight, and packability are prime concerns.The perfect layering piece for climbers and an adaptable standalone jacket for day-to-day use, the Microlight Jacket is made with windproof and breathable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric. Featuring a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Microlight Jacket provides exceptional warmth without compromising on weight. Refined, clean finish elasticated cuff construction offers improved fit over gloves. Two harness compatible hand pockets and an easily accessible chest pocket provide storage for essentials.With a slim fit, Microlight Jacket is highly packable and comes with a stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Product Code: QDA-94
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.