The Eiger, Matterhorn and Grand Jorasses – names that have come to epitomize the supreme mountaineering discipline: the north face. We therefore felt that it was only fitting that our best hard shell should be named according to the purpose it was developed for. Years of design refinements and numerous innovation steps are reflected in the outstanding fit and features of the Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket. As with the Nordwand Suit, we have revolutionized the tailoring concept for an alpine jacket with the Mammut Vertical Motion ConstructionTM and Mammut High Reach TechnologyTM. The result is unparalleled freedom of movement for climbing. This GORE-TEX® Pro hard shell for extreme conditions shines not only in terms of fit, but also with its technical features. The Nordwand Pro has a storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood that can be easily adjusted vertically and horizontally even when wearing gloves. Waterproof, climbing harness-compatible external pockets, two large internal pockets for mittens, a detachable snow skirt and underarm ventilation meet every conceivable need. To make you easier to spot in an emergency, we have integrated the Mammut High Visibility BackerTM on the inside. Our Mammut Pro Team athletes played an important role in its development. By professionals, for professionals in the mountains.
Once again, the new Eiger Extreme collection offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios - from high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing - and with its groundbreaking innovations emphasizes our “Absolute alpine” standard.
3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro garments are made from ultra-hard-wearing, extremely breathable material that provides lasting waterproof and windproof protection. The garments are specially designed to meet the high requirements of outdoor enthusiasts and specialists.
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Backpack-compatible external chest pocket with water resistant zipper in matte look with integrated gear loop
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with water resistant zippers in matte look
- Sleeve pocket with zipper
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper with a matte look
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front zipper in a matte look for smooth operation
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Item no.1010-25750
- Weight [g]595
- Water column [mm]28000
- CutRegular Fit
Insert - backing:
- 100% Polyamide
- 92% Polyamide|8% Spandex
Main Material - Backing:
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Face:
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Membrane:
- 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.