"An extensive set of features makes these pants a multi-purpose alpine weapon you can count on every situation - whether on north faces in the Alps, on mountain tours, ice climbing or ski touring."
One product - masses of innovation
The front pockets feature waterproof zippers and are climbing harness-compatible. The elastic materials and pre-shaped cuts offer perfect support for climbing movements.
The integrated, adjustable snow gaiter provides a seamless connection to your mountaineering boots and can be adjusted to ensure a perfect fit with mountaineering and ski boots.
Shaped by athletes
Great alpine achievements call for equipment that combines enormous resilience with an extremely ergonomic cut and outstanding functionality.
Every item in the new collection has therefore been tested by professionals under extreme conditions until it meets these requirements down to every last detail.
Optimum weather protection
Textiles made from GORE® WINDSTOPPER® are absolutely windproof,
offer maximum breathability and provide lasting protection from light showers to keep you feeling comfortable during a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- Water column: 28,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: RET<6 m² Pa/W
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- MAMMUT® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- MAMMUT® Gaiter Solution™ for a perfect fit on mountain and ski touring boots
- Raised rear waistband with mesh insert for optimum moisture management
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- Special Tightlock button that cannot open on its own
- Seat pocket with water repellent zipper in matte look
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with water resistant zippers in matte look
- Side ventilation thanks to a water-repellent 2-way, 3/4-length zipper with a matte look
- Reinforced seam edges and crampon protection made from Dyneema® material
- Hem and leg width can be adjusted using Velcro fasteners
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Item no.1020-12040
- Weight [g]550
- Water column [mm]28000
- CutRegular Fit
Like pants like jacket. In extreme situations when ice climbing or on mountain tours, the best hard shell is nothing without equivalent weather protection pants. We have therefore revised the Nordwand Pro HS Pants Men from the new Eiger Extreme collection and made them even better. As with the Nordwand Pro HS Jacket, we have used a robust, lightweight and elastic GORE-TEX® Pro material which works in combination with the climbing-specific tailoring to create the ideal symbiosis of weather protection and freedom of movement. The waist can be adjusted quickly and easily from the outside, two waterproof 3/4 zippers provide ventilation as required. The gaiters can be adjusted perfectly to suit ski or mountaineering boots and both the seam edge reinforcements and crampon protection are made from the practically indestructible Dyneema® material. Which means: the Nordwand Pro HS Pants Men are our best pants for extreme situations.
Insert - backing:
- 100% Polyamide
- 92% Polyamide|8% Spandex
Main Material - Backing:
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Face:
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Membrane:
- 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.