The hard shell jacket for cold, wet days on high-altitude tours, ski tours or when out mountaineering: the Nordwand HS Thermo Hooded Jacket with 2-layer Gore-Tex® material for protection against wind and rain. Thanks to the elastic synthetic fibers, the jacket keeps you dry and warm, whatever the weather. It has all the technical features you need in an unlined hard shell: waterproof, climbing harness-compatible external pockets and a snow skirt.
- Wind and water-repellent 2-layer Gore Tex® material
- Filled with 60 g/m2 Ajungilak® OTI™ stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Chest zipper pocket
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front for smooth operation
- Integrated, elasticated thumb loops
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Item no.1010-28080
- Weight [g]660
- Water column [mm]28000
- CutRegular Fit
- BreathabilityRET<6 m² Pa/W
Denier (main material):
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Face:
- 100% Polyamide
Main Material - Membrane:
- 100% Polytetrafluorethylene
Technical, innovative, award-winning and "live" from the Eiger north face. Mammut Extreme marked the turning point from hardware brand to all-round supplier and made a name for Mammut in the clothing sector. The products still stand for excellent functionality and quality, developed in partnership with top alpinists.
The characteristic orange-blue color scheme has been retained. And despite the arrival of more colors in the meantime, Mammut has achieved something managed by very few other manufacturers before: identifying its brand through a color combination.
Now in its fourth generation, the new Mammut Eiger Extreme collection is still setting standards for alpine mountain sports clothing. From high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing – it offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios. Functionality, lightness and design are not simply built on previous successes: like the first generation in 1995, it is defining the transformation of mountain sports and actively helping to shape it. For example, the entire clothing line is available in both a man's and a woman's version.