Very versatile and durable, the ELIOS helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... It offers effective impact protection with its ABS shell and polystyrene foam liner. Fully adjustable and adapts to all head shapes: The sliding ventilation shutters allow the user to open or close them depending on conditions.
- Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility:
- lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS
- expanded polystyrene foam liner
- helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Comfortable on the head:
- sliding shutters to adjust ventilation
- absorbent comfort foam
- adjustment buckles are placed to the sides, away from the chin
- Totally adjustable according to head size:
- quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn
- headband height adjustment
- chinstrap can be positioned forward or back
- Adapts easily to the activity:
- headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): ABS shell and expanded polystyrene liner
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
|References||A42BB 1||A42BB 2||A42BG 1||A42BG 2||A42BR 1||A42BR 2|
|Head circumference||48-56 cm||53-61 cm||48-56 cm||53-61 cm||48-56 cm||53-61 cm|
|Weight||300 g||330 g||300 g||330 g||300 g||330 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|References||A42BW 1||A42BW 2|
|Head circumference||48-56 cm||53-61 cm|
|Weight||300 g||330 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed.
More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Each Petzl product is designed to meet a precise need found in the real world.
Our product development process favors simple, ergonomic and reliable solutions.
All possible uses and their associated risks (incorrect or inappropriate use) are analyzed. Once this step has been satisfactorily completed, prototypes are tested and inspected for their performance in the field.
Through this development process, innovative products emerge that further the art of vertical progression.