Our heaviest weight base layer boot-cut bottom in the Phase™ family, appropriate for cooler temperatures and high output activities. Featuring comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, these super-wicking base layer bottoms are ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Hybrid construction of Phasic™ SV and Phasic™ AR fabrics in addition to the textile’s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation and improved temperature regulation and layering. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control. Bootcut length has 22” inseam.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
Logos & Label Configuration
- Non-chafing label
- 54.5 cm inseam
- Phasic™ AR
- Phasic™ SV
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)