Children's climbing and cycling helmet
The PICCHU helmet is designed for children who want to rock climb or cycle. It is very light and comfortable and constructed for durability. Three pages of stickers, with one reflective page, are included so that the helmet can be personalized and made more visible.
- Helmet meets multiple standards:
- climbing (CE EN 12 492 / UIAA)
- European cycling (CE EN 1 078)
- United States cycling (CSPC safety standard - cycling helmets for five-year-olds and older)
- Specifically sized for children between three and eight years old (48-54 cm headband)
- Rear mount for SiGNAL red safety signalization light (sold separately)
- Three pages of stickers (one of them reflective) to personalize the helmet
- Side openings for ventilation
- Injection molded ABS shell is both lightweight and durable
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Chin strap position adjusts forward or backward and redesigned side-release chin strap buckle is positioned off to the side for comfort
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Foam is removable and washable
- Not compatible with VIZION face shield
Material(s): injection molded ABS shell,
expanded polystyrene liner,
polyester webbing straps
CE EN 12492,
UIAA 106 (climbing),
CE EN 1078 (European cycling),
CSPC safety standard (United States cycling)
Weight: 310 g
Head circumference min.: 48 cm
Head circumference max.: 54 cm
Made in: CN
Guarantee: 3 years
Reference: A49 0
Reference: A49 B
Petzl's roots lie in the desire of its founders to serve one passion: exploration. Since its beginnings in caving, the company’s mission has remained constant: to offer practical solutions that allow people to progress. Today that pioneering spirit, passion for exploration and ethic have not changed.
More than forty years later, Petzl continues to invent products and provide solutions that allow sports enthusiasts and professionals to access some of the most inaccessible places, both day and night.
Each Petzl product is designed to meet a precise need found in the real world.
Our product development process favors simple, ergonomic and reliable solutions.
All possible uses and their associated risks (incorrect or inappropriate use) are analyzed. Once this step has been satisfactorily completed, prototypes are tested and inspected for their performance in the field.
Through this development process, innovative products emerge that further the art of vertical progression.