Designed for the alpinist travelling light in cold temperatures, the Pulsar Jacket is a lightweight down jacket that balances weight with mountain-ready features.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (230g/8.1oz in size L)
- Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining
- Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,230g / 8.1oz in size L
- 475g / 16.7oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Zoned stitch-through construction for mobility
- Down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- Articulated sleeves
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle
- YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Low profile elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Ideal for fast ascents in the Chamonix valley, the Pulsar Jacket is made with a Pertex® Quantum nylon ripstop outer fabric and Atmos™ lightweight ripstop nylon lining. 230g of 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down and two-way front zip with internal baffle help retain warmth whether on the move or belaying.
Made for movement, the Pulsar Jacket features articulated sleeves and zoned stitch-through construction for mobility. Additional features include an internal zipped security pocket, two zipped hand pockets and a down filled hood with wired peak and concealed adjusters.
The Pulsar Jacket is the perfect choice for climbers, mountaineers and alpinists wanting to move fast and travel light in cold environments. ;
Product Code: QDN-79
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.