Batura II Jacket Horizon/Black
From the rugged ranges of Alaska to the vast expanses of Antarctica, the Batura Jacket is designed for expedition use in high altitude and polar environments.
Made to withstand the most extreme of conditions this specialist down jacket has been redesigned, shaving nearly 200g off its weight without compromising warmth or protection. Waterproof and exceptionally durable, the Batura represents the pinnacle of our knowledge and experience in down.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down to provide ultimate warmth, the fully waterproof Pertex Shield outer has been designed to ensure you are completely protected in the harshest of environments.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (450g/ 15.9oz size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Shield fully taped waterproof outer.
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,450g / 15.9oz size L
- 1190g / 42oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Down filled hood, helmet compatible, wired peak
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with double storm flap and insulated zip baffle behind
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 2 YKK® Vislon AquaGuard® chest pockets
- 2 Large internal mesh storage pockets
- Hook and loop cuff tabs
- Oversize zip pulls and drawcord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Relaxed
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.