If you're heading for the likes of the Himalaya, the Positron Pro is a down-filled jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility whilst minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (300g/10.6oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,300g / 10.6oz
- 760g / 27oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK® coil zipped chest pocket with synthetic insulation overlay
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.