Rab Positron Pro Jacket
If you're heading for the likes of the Himalaya, the Women's Positron Pro is a down-filled jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility while minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions.
Designed for mountain and expedition use up to 6000m, the Women's Positron Pro Jacket uses a Pertex® Quantum Pro shell to provide protection from the weather, and is filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced down. Box-wall construction on the torso, hood and upper of arms provides extra insulation on more exposed areas, while stitch-through construction on the underarms and side panels allows increased mobility while reducing bulk, weight, and packsize.
A two-way front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind provides maximum warmth, and helmet compatible down filled hood has wired peak and face baffle. Concealed hood adjusters are easy to use with gloved hands. The Women's Positron Pro is optimised to offer the perfect balance of mobility, comfort, and protection in very cold conditions.
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (275g/9.7oz in size 12)
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,275g / 9.7oz
- 650g / 23oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
"The greatest thing I ever got from climbing was friendship"
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.