- Patented Tension Ridge Architecture creates class-leading usable space, height and ventilation
- Oversized Apex Vent efficiently expels hot air to prevent condensation build-up
- Baseline and Apex Vents work together to create superior airflow and are easily adjusted from inside the tent
- Easily convert the fly into a semi-open shelter with our patent-pending Hangout Mode—perfect for socialising, communal meals or getting out of the sun (requires a pair of adjustable trekking poles or Telos Hangout Mode Pole Set, sold separately)
- FairShare Storage System allows you to distribute weight evenly between friends or within your pack
- Lightbar: tent pole bag doubles as a ceiling-mounted light-diffuser, when used in combination with your headlamp
- Patent-pending and easy-to-use Quick Connect Tent Feet allow one-handed attachment and adjustments
- Ultimate versatility with six set-up configurations: Dry Set-Up, Fly Only, Inner Only, Partial Fly, Classic and Hang Out Mode
- Two large vestibules provide plenty of space to store gear and protect it from the elements
- Tall-wide doors allow for comfortable access and expansive views outside for a more liveable interior
Our Telos tents feature our patent-pending Hangout Mode, allowing you to convert your tent’s fly into a semi-open shelter. It requires two hiking poles, or our Telos Hangout Mode Pole Set (sold separately), to create a sheltered, communal space that’s perfect for group meals, rest stops or group hangouts.
Patented Tension Ridge Architecture allows us to achieve more usable space, higher doors and superior venting and airflow in our Telos and Alto tents. Most lightweight tents have cross bars at the top of their tent that angle down. The Tension Ridge cross bar cantilevers up to raise the tent height and increase tent volume.
Positioned at the peak of the tent, our oversized Apex Vent efficiently expels rising warm air and humidity, preventing condensation build-up. Unlike most vent designs, the Apex Vent doesn’t require a mesh panel to maintain tension across the fly—allowing up to 70% better airflow. In conjunction with the Baseline Vents and oversized doors, the Apex Vent helps achieve exceptional airflow in our tents—and can be adjusted (or closed off) from the inside of the tent.
Control airflow to manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions by opening or closing the Baseline Vents at the base of the tent. Face one of the Baseline Vents into the wind to achieve optimum airflow—without letting water in. In conjunction with our Apex Vent and oversized doors, the Baseline Vent helps achieve exceptional climate control and airflow in our tents—and can be adjusted (or closed off) from the inside of the tent.
Change your tent set-up to suit your needs—and the conditions
Take advantage of good weather with Inner Only Mode or Partial Fly mode. Socialise at camp with Hangout Mode (available with our Telos tents) or hunker down with our Dry Set-Up or Classic Mode.
FAIRSHARE STORAGE SYSTEM
This modular storage system allows you to split the load between your fellow campers or within your own pack, boat or bike. The stuff sacks that comprise this clever system are also dual-use. Clip them into place in your tent to create our light diffusing Lightbar and extra storage.
Our tent pole bag doubles as a Lightbar—turning your headlamps into a tent lantern. Connecting to the ceiling with dedicated clip points, it uses light diffusing materials to cast warm ambient light.
QUICK CONNECT TENT FEET
Attach and tension the fly with one hand using our patent-pending Quick Connect Tent Feet. Achieve different set-up configurations—like Dry Set-Up, Fly Only and Hangout Modes—by connecting the fly directly to the pole tips. Finetune inner tension, stake distance and location on rocky or unyielding ground with our adjustable stake out points.
DAC make the best quality customised alloy poles by high precision processes. Sea to Summit uses a combination of Featherlite NSL, NFL and PRESSFIT poles of varying sizes to add rigidity and strength where it’s needed most. DAC’s Green Anodising process uses less toxic chemicals and less water than traditional techniques.
Sea to Summit cultivates a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries” Australian attitude. From our West Australian base, we have grown into an award-winning global brand sold in more than 60 countries. Our original ethos ‘to equip and inspire’ continues to drive research and development of new techniques, materials, technologies and production methods. It inspires new product innovations that keep us at the forefront of delivering lighter, better made, better performing gear to outdoor enthusiasts and active travellers around the world