Less is more. Hvis vi veier inn bare 13 gram per sokk, er Vertex No-Show-tab utrolig lette, men fortsatt utrolig tøffe. Du vil til og med glemme at de er på.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light: Our lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- No-Show Height: The toughest sock you’ll never see. When your shoes are on this sock is gone.
Verdens beste sokker!
Still Made in Vermont, USA
After so many decades why do we still craft every pair of our socks here in Vermont? We don’t do it because it’s the easy thing to do—we do it because it’s the right thing to do. We do it because for us, it’s the only way to do it. There are faster and cheaper alternatives but nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.
We’re proud of the socks we make at Darn Tough Vermont. We’re proud of where and how we do it, and hopefully you’ll agree, that’s something to feel good about.
Ethical Merino Wool
We want you to feel good about buying your socks from us: good about the way they feel, good about the way they perform, and we trust, good about supporting a Vermont-made, American brand, including the raw materials used to make them.
We believe Merino Wool is one of the best materials for manufacturing our Darn Tough Vermont socks, and to that end, we source only the finest merino wool available.
We source our Merino Wool from America and around the globe and we hold our material suppliers to the same high standards and values as we do ourselves. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that Darn Tough Vermont receives only sustainably sourced Merino Wool from sheep that are not exposed to the practice of mulesing.