If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous. That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
Verdens beste sokker!
Still Made in Vermont, USA
After so many decades why do we still craft every pair of our socks here in Vermont? We don’t do it because it’s the easy thing to do—we do it because it’s the right thing to do. We do it because for us, it’s the only way to do it. There are faster and cheaper alternatives but nobody ever outsourced anything for quality.
We’re proud of the socks we make at Darn Tough Vermont. We’re proud of where and how we do it, and hopefully you’ll agree, that’s something to feel good about.
Ethical Merino Wool
We want you to feel good about buying your socks from us: good about the way they feel, good about the way they perform, and we trust, good about supporting a Vermont-made, American brand, including the raw materials used to make them.
We believe Merino Wool is one of the best materials for manufacturing our Darn Tough Vermont socks, and to that end, we source only the finest merino wool available.
We source our Merino Wool from America and around the globe and we hold our material suppliers to the same high standards and values as we do ourselves. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure that Darn Tough Vermont receives only sustainably sourced Merino Wool from sheep that are not exposed to the practice of mulesing.
Grind some coffee, grind all day at work then grind some gravel afterwards. Our Lifestyle socks deliver non-stop comfort and unparalleled performance all day long. Uncompromising comfort. Unyielding durability. Undeniable fit. All the technical features you depend on with our performance socks are integrated into our Lifestyle socks so you can live, work and play Darn Tough.
Our fine gauge Merino Wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks moisture. Never itchy, always on. Warm in the winter. Cool in the summer.
Merino wool naturally repels bacteria and odor—no matter what the temperature.
Using the latest generation of Italian knitting machines, we’re able to knit ultra-light yet extremely durable socks with an undetectable toe seam.